Monday 9 January 2017

Meal Planning Monday

The I only went out for a couple of meals last week. Both were at the V&A! The first one I had Artichoke Bruschetta with Cucumber and Chickpea Salad and Beetroot and Radicchio Salad. Yummy and fresh.


I also went to Comptoir Libanais for lunch with my mum, we had a dips platter, falafel (which were huge), a halloumi manou'sha and some kibbeh. It was ok, the food wasn't as good as other Lebanese I have had but it was passable.


Next week, I'm meant to be going to the theatre on Monday, but the tube strike has put the end to that. Then next weekend I'm going to on a retreat in Tunbridge Wells. I'm really looking forward to some me time.


Monday
Soup with Bread
Sausage and Bean Pie with Salad

Tuesday
Carrot, Spinach and Preserved Lemon Quiche with Salad
Mushroom, Cavolo Nero and Rice Stuffed Squash

Wednesday
Beetroot Falafel with Pitta and Crisps
Chicken and Basil Coconut Curry with Rice

Thursday
Cretan Pastries with Hummus and Salad
Smoked Mackerel and Spinach Gratin with Salad

Friday
Soup with Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment