Monday 12 December 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was busy. My veg bag arrived, last week I got jerusalem artichokes, carrots, turnip, leeks and kale. I've already made Leek and Swede Soup.


I also had my work's Christmas Dinner on Friday night at The Elgin on Ladbroke Grove. I only managed to take a picture of my starter; Bubble and Squeak with Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce. That was really good and the best part of my meal.





















This week is also busy. I've got a cooking workshop at the Foundling Museum on Tuesday, which I'm really looking forward to and also some theatre on Thursday. At the weekend I'm going to the Delaunay again with my family. I'm really looking forward to that too!

Monday
Smoked Salmon and Sundried Tomato Barley Salad
Cannelloni Nicoise Style with Salad

Tuesday
Borlotti and Runner Beans with Sage and Tomato
Out at a workshop

Wednesday
Mushroom Galette with Salad
Glazed Pork Steak with Mash and Veg

Thursday
Leek and Swede Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Friday
Bacon and Leek Quiche with Salad
Courgette and Quinoa Burger

Saturday

Out at The Delaunay

Sunday
Baked Turkish Pancakes (The Telegraph)
Chicken and Broad Bean Pilaf (Hairy Dieters)

No comments:

Post a Comment