Monday 21 November 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was lovely. I went to see a panel discussion about the Tastes of Childhood with Claudia Roden and Bee Wilson on Friday at the Foundling Museum, which was really very interesting. Then on Saturday I went to my friend Daniela's house for Thanksgiving. My contributions this year were Apple Pie, Green Bean Casserole, Creamed Kale and Spaghetti Squash. It was a really lovely day.




















Next week I am out most evenings. At the theatre and then to The Ritz for Afternoon Tea on Thursday! Then at the weekend I am going to see my sister in Bath. So meals are not all that exciting. A lot of soup!

Monday
Curried Courgette Soup
Out for curry before the theatre

Tuesday
Summer Veg Pizza Pie with Salad
Wasabi Salmon Skewers with Rice

Wednesday
Mexican Vegetable Soup
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Creamy Tomatillo Soup
Out for Afternoon Tea

Friday
Salmon and Cream Cheese Wrap with Crisps
Lamb Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment