Monday 14 November 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was, there was a fair bit of eating out and my veg bag arrived. This week I got; kale, carrots, onions, cauliflower, chillis, beetroot and a chayote. I'm not really sure what a chayote is but I'll give it a go!


On Thursday I went to Dirty Burger/Chicken Shop in Crouch End with a friend. I had the chicken with sweet potato fries and we shared onion fries.


Then we had apple pie with ice cream for dessert. The food was delicious but the service wasn't great and the got the whole of my friends order wrong!


On Saturday I had cake. We were going to go to Dominic Ansell but when we went in the place felt a bit well, pretentious! So we went down the road to Peggy Porshen, which is just an emporium of pink glitteryness! Mush more our scene! We shared the salted caramel cake and the strawberry and champagne cake. Both of which were absolutely delicious.





















This week I am not going out for any meals, Monday will be a sandwich from Pret, apart from Thanksgiving, which I'm helping to cook at a friends house. I am really looking forward to it and have been tasked with green bean casserole and apple pie.

Monday
Spring Veg Curry with Rice Noodles
Out

Tuesday
Squash and Kale Bake with Salad
Courgette Falafel Pitta

Wednesday
Tomato and Cheese Quiche with Salad
Creamy Salmon and Potato Bake with Veg

Thursday
Bulgar and Chicken with Basil Pea Mash
Fettucine with Squash and Red Poblano Crema

Friday
Prawn Cocktail with Salad
Chicken and Chickpea Curry with Rice

Saturday
Prawn and Salmon Cauliflower Chowder
Out for Thanksgiving

Sunday
Chicken Salad with Raspberry Tarragon Dressing
Sausage, Cheddar and Mushroom Pasta Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment