Monday 24 October 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Here are a few things I have eaten this week:

I took a trip to Shake Shack in Westfield, Stratford and was sorely disappointed. I went for a Shackmeister, which was sadly rather salty and appeared to contain raw onion and the chips were only just lukewarm, I'm not sure this is much of a step up from McDonalds and I don't think I'll bother going back.
















I did however, find solace at Maitre Choux. I went with a friend and we got a salted caramel eclair, a raspberry macaron eclair and 2 choquettes. I have to say that the eclairs were outstanding but for £7 they should have been! They don't take cards either, so make sure you have some cash handy. Delicious!
















I got my veg bag this week containing onions, beetroot, broccoli, chard and a leek.





















We also had lunch provided at school this week and this is what greeted me when I turned up in the staff room at lunchtime, it was a feast!





















This week is a shorter meal plan as it's half term and I am off to my parents house for a few days towards the end of the week.

Monday
Bacon and Greens Pasta with a Poached Egg
Out with my sister

Tuesday
Turkish Baked Pancakes
Courgette Cheshire Cheese Bake

Wednesday
Spicy Salmon Naan Bread Pizza

1 comment: