Monday 10 October 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So I haven't done a whole lot of Meal Planning Mondays recently and I haven't posted any interesting photos for a while either. So I thought I'd catch you all up on what I have been eating out over the last few weeks.

I went for lunch a couple of weeks ago at Mildred's Kings Cross with a friend. Mildred's is a vegetarian restaurant, with it's main restaurant in Soho and this is the newest restaurant. I had the Aubergine and Halloumi Burger with a side of Sweet Potato Fries and then we shared a Chocolate Beetroot Fudge Cake with Ice Cream. Both was really really good.












I also had dinner at Arabica in Borough Market, we shared Crispy Semolina Crumbed Seafood, Moutabel (aubergine dip) with Flatbread, Cheese and Za'atar Man'ousheh and Cretan Dakos Salad. All of which were delicious and I went back a couple of weeks later and had other itms from the menu which were equally delicious. This is fab Lebanese food.





















I also went to Aqua Shard for a Roald Dahl themed Afternoon Tea, it was really fun and very chocolatey tea. The views were also stunning.





















Last week I went to the RHS Harvest Festival, which was like a huge Village Show! There were some enormous vegetables!





















I also got my first veg bag after a break over the summer; I got tomatoes, broccoli, collard greens, onions and garlic.


I also made myself a delicious noodle soup on Saturday with veg from the garden and my veg bag. Yum!




Monday
Salmon and Bulgar Pilaf
Creamy Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Brown Rice Bake with Salad

Tuesday
Cretan Pasties with Salad
Pasta with Greens and Goat's Cheese (The Times)

Wednesday
Ham and Egg Salad with Chunky Croutons
Out with a friend

Thursday
Soup with a Scone
Out before the theatre

Friday
Mushroom Galette with Salad
Red Orzo Risotto with Goat's Cheese (The Times)

Saturday
Kisir (Amazing Grains)
Cheesy Courgettes (Savoury Rice Dishes)
Mexican Pig's Cheek Nachos (Waitrose Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment