Monday 6 June 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was quietish. I got a lot of sewing done and I watched a lot of NCIS. I'm starting to get very tired and keep doing slightly silly things, I ended up with a rather hot lunch one day as I poured mustard seeds over my lunch instead of sesame seeds!

I got a veg bag last week with mushrooms, leeks, cauliflower, onions and salad leaves. I'm getting a bit bored of getting almost the same veg each week. It feels like I've had cauliflower for the last forever!


Yesterday I went to Kua'Aina for lunch with a friend. I wanted the Mahi-Mahi Fishfinger Sandwich but they were all out so I had Rosemary Chicken with Halloumi instead. It was really good. We also shared a portion of sweet potato fries. I definitely want to go back for the fishfinger sandwich!!


Then we went to Choccywoccydoodah for cake! We had the Ginger Syrup cake with White Chocolate Icing to share and it was delicious! I'm so glad we shared though!

















This week is my birthday week. On Tuesday I am going for a cheese tasting, Wednesday I am going out for dinner with my sister and cousin, I know not where yet. It's then quiet until the weekend when I am off to Osterley Park on Saturday and then out for lunch on Sunday.

Monday
Baked Potato with Leeks and Chorizo and Salad
Sea Bream with Sun-dried Tomato Dressing, Pasta with Avocado and Veg

Tuesday
Aubergine and Pickled Lemon Farro Salad
Out for a cheese tasting

Wednesday
Salmon and Prawn Cauliflower Chowder with a Scone
Out for my birthday

Thursday
Mushroom and Cheese Stuffed Squash with Salad
Salmon and Prawn Sandwich Pie with Crisps

Friday
Peas and Ham Pasta Salad
Prawn Mocequa with Rice

Saturday
Out at Osterley Park
Artichoke and Goat's Cheese Omelette with Salad (Lunch in Paris)

Sunday
Out for lunch with friends
Squash and Lentil Burger

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Have a fab time at the cheese tasting - sounds like my idea of heaven :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lovely Birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete