Sunday 15 May 2016

Mushroom Stroganoff with Garlic Chives

I have been getting a lot of mushrooms in my veg bag, so I decided to make a mushroom stroganoff and serve it over baked celeriac. I love the use of garlic chives in this recipe as they are now starting to come back in my garden. You could also add sour cream to make it creamy but I didn't have any so I just left it out. 





















Mushroom Stroganoff with Garlic Chives (adapted from Allotment2Kitchen)
(Serves 3 - 4)

2 tbsp oil
1 onion, thinly sliced
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
250g mushrooms, sliced
200ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp soy sauce
handful of garlic chives, chopped
salt and pepper

Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and fry over a medium heat until soft and golden.

Add the mushrooms and continue to saute for about 5 mins until cooked through. Add the vegetable stock, garlic chives and soy sauce to the mushrooms, and leave to simmer gently. Season and add the garlic chives. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment