Monday 23 May 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was busy. I went to the theatre with a friend on Tuesday evening and before we went for dinner at Woodlands Indian Restaurant on Panton Street. We each had a Thali, one London Thali and one Delhi Thali. The food was all vegetarian and absolutely delicious, although there was way too much food! I will definitely go back though, I want to try the dosas.


We also had some visitors at school, the nursery class had eggs, which then hatched into chicks. They are gorgeous.


I took part in the Big Dance Pledge on Friday evening, it was an amazing evening and lovely to have friends and family who came to support me.


Then we had friends over for dinner on Saturday night and we made red mullet with fennel, jersey royals and veg. It was delicious.





















This week things slow down. My Mum is staying for Chelsea Flower Show until Wednesday so that plan is a bit bitty. I'm then having a rest and over the bank holiday I'm hoping to get out in the garden and sort out the front of my flat.

Monday
White Bean, Mint and Lemon Dip and Salad Wrap
Takeaway

Tuesday
Smoked Salmon and Watercress Quiche with Salad
Out at a friends house

Wednesday
Tuna Pasta Salad
Rabbit Bolognese with Pasta

Thursday
Falafel Bowl with Dill Yoghurt Couscous and Pickled Radish
Merguez Bean Pot with Flatbread

Friday
Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
Tortelloni with Asparagus, Creme Fraiche and Salmon

Saturday
French Oneion Soup with Cheese on Toast
Creamy Brown Rice, Mushroom, Chicken and Asparagus Bake

Sunday
Beetroot and Farro Burger
Crispy Duck Lasagne

No comments:

Post a Comment