Tuesday 17 May 2016

Chocolate Chip Mug Cake

I fancied a tasty treat to round off my meal last weekend and what better than a 1 person serving mug cake. This is the first time I've tried making them and I made 2 over the weekend. The first one I cooked for 2 mins because it didn't look cooked on top after 1 min, but it went dry very quickly and was definitely overcooked. The second time I did it for 1 min 15 secs and that was definitely better. I tried mint chocolate chips and cinnamon chips, bother delicious.





















Chocolate Chip Mug Cake (from Kirbie's Cravings)
(Serves 1)

4 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp low fat milk
1/8 tsp vanilla
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp chocolate chips

Combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips into a microwave safe mug. Mix with a small, whisk until a smooth batter forms and no lumps remain.

Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining half over surface. Cook in on high in the microwave for about 1 min. Let cool a few minutes before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment