Monday 11 April 2016

Meal Planning Monday

So after a fantastic 2 weeks away it is back to reality and a Meal Planning Monday post. The two photos below totally sum up my trip to Vietnam for me. New friends, giggles and of course food.































Whilst I was away my veg bag arrived on Wednesday as normal. I got red cabbage, carrots, leek, celeriac and salad leaves. I have no plans for any of it as I am out most of this week but I'm sure it'll get used one way or another!






On Sunday I went out for dim sum with friends at New World Chinese restaurant on Gerrard Place. It is, I think, the only restaurant in London which still serves it's dim sum from trolleys, we had a lot of food and it was absolutely delicious. We then went to Gail's for cake and tea.





















This week is busy! Tonight is pilates as normal, Tuesday I am off to the theatre, Wednesday I am going out for burgers with a friend, Thursday is theatre again and on Sunday I am going to the Vogue 100 exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery and I might sneak in to the Dutch Flowers exhibition at the National Gallery beforehand.

Monday
Chicken and Ham Sandwich Pie with Crisps
Beetroot and Farro Burger

Tuesday
Yellow Thai Chicken Soup with a Scone
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with a Scone
Out at Honest Burger

Thursday
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
Out before the theatre

Friday
Spinach and Mushroom Quiche with Salad
Pasta with Mushrooms and Camembert

Saturday

Ribs with Chocolate Balsamic Glaze

Sunday

Fish Pie Stuffed Pancakes with Salad

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new friends and giggles!! Also, totally going to use some recipes of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new friends and giggles!! Also, totally going to use some recipes of yours :)

    ReplyDelete