Monday 11 January 2016

Meal Planning Monday

Last week went quickly, a lot going on and buy the time I'd got home, eaten dinner, washed up etc, it was time to go to bed!

This week I am going out a bit more, I have two theatre trips booked tonight and Wednesday and then at the weekend I am going to The Museum of Happiness at Spitalfields. The meal plan is very much use what's in the fridge this week. I got a veg bag last week that included celeriac, beetroot, kale and onions, so I'm trying to use at least some of that this week. I also have some parsnips hanging around from Christmas still.














Monday 
Out before the theatre

Tuesday 
Out on a course

Wednesday 
Thai Squash Soup with a Scone
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Lentil Sloppy Joes on Toast

Friday 
Cheese and Onion Quiche with Salad

Saturday 
Sunday 
Out at Patty and Bun
Gammon and Eggs with Veg

No comments:

Post a Comment