Wednesday 2 December 2015

Ranch Pork Chop with Potatoes and Beans

I had a packet of ranch seasoning mix sent to me by a friend in the States and I have been using it to make salad dressings but them I wanted to find other things that I could do with the mix, so I went on Pinterest and there are literally dozens of recipes out there using the mix that have nothing to do with dressing or dips! This is the first I tried and it's a really simple one pot dish and very tasty.



Ranch Pork Chop with Potatoes and Beans (from Damn Delicious)
(Serves 4)

4 pork chops
450g baby red potatoes, halved
450g green beans, trimmed
2 tbsp oil
1 packet ranch seasoning mix
3 cloves garlic, crushed
salt and pepper
2 tbsp chopped parsley

Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.

Place pork chops, potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with ranch seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper.

Bake in the oven for 20 mins until the pork is completely cooked through.  Then change the oven to grill and grill for 2-3 mins. Sprinkle over the parsley and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment