Monday 19 October 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was lovely and busy. On Tuesday I went to a bread making course at the Dusty Knuckle in Dalston. You can read about it here.

On Saturday I went to a Chocolate Truffle making workshop at The Chocolate Museum in Brixton

Then on Sunday I went to the Liberty and Fashion exhibition at The Fashion and Textile Museum, which was fab.

My Mum also brought me some apples from her garden, these are two trays of eaters, but I have two of cookers and two more trays of eaters in the shed!




















This week is half term and quieterish. I am working today and have pilates tonight, I am out for dinner at a friends house on Tuesday and then I go to my parents for a couple of days and then on Sunday I am going to see Judith Kerr talk at the British Library, which should be fab. This plan is also subject to change due to whim!

Monday 
Salmon and Prawn Sandwich Pie with Crisps
Sausage and Chicken Chilli with Rice

Tuesday 
Kipper Cakes with Salad
Out at a friends house

Wednesday 

Thursday 
Mackerel with Bombay Potatoes and an Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment