Friday 2 October 2015

Meal Planning Monday

Ok so this is a bit late, I've been laid up with my back the last couple of days and I'm having trouble sitting down! It's very frustrating! I went to the physio yesterday who thinks it's just a disk flare up and I should recover, it'll just take time.

I had a really lovely weekend with my nieces, I helped my eldest niece to bake and we made bread, jam tarts and ginger biscuits! I haven't had so much fun in ages! 



This week has gone a bit pear shaped so far, hopefully I'll be back to work tomorrow, when I'm meant to be going to a hat making workshop in the evening. Then I'm off to Vegfest with friends on Saturday and then Thomas Carlyles House on Sunday.

Monday
Smoked Mackerel Wrap
Chicken and Bacon Ranch Gnocchi with Salad

Tuesday
Spinach Gozleme from a shop in Walthamstow
Tuna and Creamed Corn Pasta Bake

Wednesday
Soba Noodle and Veg Salad
Chicken and Ham Sandwich Pie with Crisps

Thursday 
Smoked Salmon, Veg and Barley Chowder
Scrigno with Salad

Friday
Indian Potato and Spinach Filo Pie with Salad
Roast Chicken Pho with Chard

Saturday
Out at VegFest
Zebra Burger

Sunday
Out for lunch
Three Cheese and Swiss Chard Pasta Bake Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment