Friday 30 October 2015

Cinnamon Graham Cracker Cookies

I hurt my back a while back and because I had to keep moving I decided to bake and made these chocolate chip cookies. I used cinnamon chocolate chips that I brought back from the States, but you could of course use normal chocolate chips and add a bit of cinnamon to the dough.





















Cinnamon Graham Cracker Cookies (from Buns in my Oven)
(Makes 15 Cookies)

113g butter, room temperature
200g brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
14 graham cracker sheets, crushed into crumbs
94g plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
175g cinnamon chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180C.

Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla and egg until well combined.

In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Fold the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.

Using a tbsp, drop balls of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 9 mins. Cookies will look slightly underdone, but should set up as they cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment