Tuesday 22 September 2015

Meal Planning Tuesday

So I'm late by a day with this even though I planned it the week before last! Too much going on at the moment! So as you gathered from my post a couple of days ago I had a brilliant time in Vienna.

This week is thankfully much quieter as I am shattered. I went to pilates last night and that's it for the evenings. On Saturday I am meeting a friend for lunch and then on Sunday I am going to watch a recording of the Great British Bake Off - Extra Slice, we have priority tickets this time so fingers crossed we get in. Still trying to use things up from the freezer so I can get some of the stuff I have stored in my Mum's freezer into mine!














Monday 
Out

Tuesday 
Bream Fillets with White Bean Purée and Bulgar (Grains)

Wednesday 
Kedgeree (Jamie's 15 Min Meals)

Thursday 
Crab Guacamole Pitta/Wrap with Crisps
Salmon Burger

Friday
Green Enchiladas

Saturday 
Out for lunch

Sunday 
Chicken and Ham Sandwich Pie and Crisps

No comments:

Post a Comment