Friday 3 July 2015

Skinny Banana Ice Cream

This is such a simple idea that I can't believe I hadn't come across it before. I made enough for four people but obviously I am only one, so I froze the rest and I have to say it was better softer the first time than frozen for a couple of days when it went a bit grainy. As the original poster notes, don't go overboard with this, stick to one serving and it'll be 0PP if you go over that, start counting because although fruit is 0PP if you eat a whole lot of it you won't lose weight. This is lovely with berries or chocolate chips.

















Skinny Banana Ice Cream (from Simple Nourished Living)
(Serves 4)
(0 WW ProPoints per serving)

4 ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen

Put the frozen banana pieces in a food processor or high powered blender.

Blitz until creamy, 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.

Serve immediately if you like a soft texture. For a firmer texture, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and place it in the freezer for about an hour. If the mixture gets too hard, let it soften for about 10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment