Monday 8 June 2015

Meal Planning Monday

Last week was pretty busy and when I went to WeightWatchers on Tuesday I had lost 5lbs! I suspect most of that has been wiped out by cake and good things over the weekend though!

I had an awesome weekend. On Friday night I went to London Zoo with my sister. We wandered around the zoo and our first stop was the penguins who were just being fed. 

We also saw the monkeys and this was the cutest tiny black cap monkey.



They had a World Food Market at the Zoo, serving all different sorts of food from around the world. Everything from Hog Roast to Falafel Wraps. We went for an Areppa from Venezuela, which was chicken in a yellow sauce with tomatoes, avocado, black beans and cheese in a corn bread.
















On Saturday I met some friends in Chinatown. We went to Leongs Legend Continues for Dim Sum  and noodles, which was so good and then to Cutter and Squidge to try a Biskie. They currently have a pop up here until July but they said that they have a confirmed venue in Soho for the summer.




I had a Salted Caramel Smore Biskie which was amazing.




















Finally I met my sister and my parents in the afternoon. We went to the Mac Conner exhibition at The House of Illustration, which was fantastic, such precise and realistic drawings and as my sister said, it's a shame these aren't considered "art". Then we went to get my birthday present, a new waterproof coat! Afterwards we had dinner at Wildwood in Covent Garden, where I had Baked Spaghetti Carbonara. My Mum had also brought some lovely roses from her garden.



After all that Sunday was a quiet day spent making cake to take to work, doing housework and reading in the sunshine. Today as you may have guessed is my birthday and I'm at work, but I am going to a friends house for a barbecue this evening. The rest of this week is busy busy busy, I'm out Tuesday and Wednesday at the theatre, first to see Violence and Son at the Royal Court and then the Eighth Wonder of the World at the Brunel Tunnel in Rotherhithe. I'm going to pilates tonight and possibly Thursday, and I have a school concert to go to on Friday. The weekend, however is quiet and I'm taking part in a flash mob on Sunday afternoon.














Monday
BLT Sandwich with Crisps
Out at a friends house for my birthday 

Tuesday 
Creamy Celeriac Soup with Bread (WW Seasonally Sensational)
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Southwestern Quinoa with Salad

Thursday
Cheese and Ham Salad

Friday
Spicy Rice Salad (WW Weekdays)

Saturday
Burger in a Roll
North African Stuffed Sole with Couscous (WW Nice N Spicy)

Sunday
Herby Smoked Salmon Frittata (WW Seriously Satisfying)
Nonya Noodle Curry (WW Rice and Noodles)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a week! So varied and all sounds delicious :) hope you have a good one xx

    ReplyDelete