Monday 22 June 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was fun. The recording of the Kitchen Cabinet was really interesting, all about Chinese food and there was even a man hand pulling noodles as a demonstration. Paul Merton was good too and Luna Gale at Hampstead was a very thought provoking play.

This week is as busy as ever. Pilates tonight, on Wednesday I'm going to see the Beaux Strategem at The National Theatre, Thursday I have my induction at The Mill, Friday I am going to see Death of a Salesman and Saturday I am meeting a friend to go to Emery Walker's house and then possibly to Kew Gardens. I am mostly eating at home though and it's definitely a freezer week! But then it needs clearing out before the influx of courgettes! And that Egg Topped Soba Noodles with Asparagus and Parma Ham will finally get eaten, I think this is the third week it's been on the plan!














Monday 
Crab, Spinach and Avocado Salad (Skinny Meals in Heels)

Tuesday 
Potato and Smoked Trout Salad (Skinny Meals in Heels)

Wednesday 

Thursday 
Eastern Cod Skewers in a Wrap with Sweet Chilli

Friday 
Salad with Cheese and Ham
Out before the theatre

Saturday 
Out with a friend
Soup or Salad

Sunday
Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment