Monday 11 May 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So I had a fantastic time last week, the Mad Hatters Tea Party was fantastic, I had mock turtle soup, followed by pork stew and then a piece of tiffin with a butter cream rose on top with fruit coulis to pour over the top as we were painting the roses red, and then birthday cake! I saw lots of theatre and International Night on Friday was spectacular, there was so much food, you could literally eat your way around the world and I tried lots of new things not least a green tea kitkat! The Alice and Fashion Conference at the Museum of Childhood was also fascinating and I felt that I learnt a lot and it made me reinterpret my thoughts on Alice in Wonderland. Yesterday I spent the day in the garden, planting out all my veg plants and sorting things out ready for the summer.

This week is fairly busy too. I have two trips to the theatre, The Carmen Disruption at the Almeida on Tuesday and Beyond Caring at the National Theatre on Thursday. My Mum is coming on Friday evening and then I go to my parents house for the weekend. So there's nothing very exciting on the meal plan this week, mostly just freezer stuff.














Monday
Spelt and Spinach Salad with Pear and Parma Ham (Super Grains and Seeds)
Baked Orzo with Mozzarella and Oregano and Salad

Tuesday
Lamb Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Southwestern Quinoa Burrito with Crisps
Vietnamese Caramel Trout with Rice

Thursday
Ham and Pea Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Friday
Out at a course

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting enough to me. Enjoy your theatre trips!

    ReplyDelete