Monday 27 April 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So last week went quickly, The Mousetrap was ok, a bit dated and in some ways rather farcical, without meaning to be, and I went on another Shaun the Sheep Walk on Friday evening, this time from Tate Modern to the Guildhall. I also had a really good weekend. I went back to the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the V&A with a friend and noticed so many different things the second time round. Then I went to the Nick Waplington/Alexander McQueen Exhibition at the Tate, which showed behind the scenes of Alexander McQueen's work before and during a fashion show, which was rather incredible after seeing the first exhibition. I also went to the Salt and Silver exhibition, which although interesting, was a bit overshadowed by the earlier exhibitions.

Next week is much quieter. I have pilates tonight, a make up lesson with my sister tomorrow and that's it. The weekend however looks busier and as it's bank holiday I have an extra day off! I am going to see The Glass Protege at the Park Theatre on Saturday afternoon, going shopping for plants on Sunday morning followed by another Shaun the Sheep trail in the afternoon and then to Inventing Impressionism on the Monday. I'm looking forward to the rest this week! Food is mostly simple fayre, I'm trying to clear out the freezer a bit before the summer starts again and I fill it up with stuff from the garden.














Monday
Tequila Lime Prawn and Quinoa Salad
Brussels Sprout and Chestnut Cheese Bake with Salad

Ham and Sweetcorn Pasta Lunchbox (WW Easy Everyday)
Salmon Sandwich Pie with Crisps

Wednesday
Corn Dog Casserole with Crisps
Courgette, Pepper and Potato Empanadilla with Salad

Thursday
Artichoke and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Morroccan Mackerel Flatbreads

Friday
Smokey Freekeh with Roasted Aubergine and Chickpeas
Goose Curry with Rice

Saturday
Tomato and Cottage Cheese Pasta (WW Favourites)
Aubergine and Goat's Cheese Pizza

Sunday

Pheasant Schnitzel with Kale and Celeriac Mash

No comments:

Post a Comment