Monday 20 April 2015

Meal Planning Monday

So I had a fantastic weekend. On Friday night I did a guided walk of 12 of the Shaun the Sheep statues that are scattered around London. We walked from London Bridge to Liverpool Street taking in the statues.

On Saturday I met my older sister, brother in law and my nieces at Virginia Water and we went to Windsor Great Park for a day out. I realised that I hadn't left London since February so it was nice to get out in the country and really lovely to see everyone.

On Sunday I met a friend and we went to Apsley House, The 1st Duke of Wellington's residence at Hyde Park Corner, which was stunning, with lots of pictures, especially Dutch paintings, and dinner services! We then walked to Fortnum and Mason and had a milkshake in their Parlour cafe.

This week started off quiet and now seems rather busy!! Pilates tonight, I am going to my younger sister's for dinner on Tuesday, I'm going out for dinner and to see The Mousetrap with a friend on Wednesday, Thursday at the minute is free, then Friday I have book group and I am hopefully gong to see more of the Shaun sculptures. The weekend is fairly free so that I can get on with household tasks and shopping etc. The meals are fairly easy with Jamabalaya which is a bit more complicated for the weekend. I also have one unidentified meal, I think it's a chicken and ham lasagne but it's not on my list so I'm not entirely sure, and I can't think what to have for Tuesday's lunch!














Monday
Unidentified freezer meal

Tuesday

Out at my sisters

Wednesday 
Ham and Pea Soup with Bread
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Cornbread Sandwich with Crisps
Mushroom Farfalle with Salad (Jamie's 15 Min Meals)

Friday
Salmon Sandwich Pie with Crisps

Saturday
Jambalaya (Grains)

Sunday

Fake Bake with Beans and Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment