Monday 20 April 2015

Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon

I have a whole load of mini pots of apricot jam hanging around the kitchen and I thought I'd have a go at using one of them! I came across this recipe from Closet Cooking and I knew I had to try it. It was delicious, lovely and sweet but slightly hot and sour as well. I served it with lots of green veg and potatoes.


















Apricot Dijon Glazed Salmon (From Closet Cooking)
(Serves 4)


4 salmon fillets
4 tbsp apricot jam
1 tbsp grainy mustard
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp ginger, grated
2 tsp garlic, grated

Preheat the oven to 200C.


Mix together the apricot jam, mustards, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger and garlic.

Put the salmon on a baking dish and brush with the apricot mixture. Bake in the oven for 10 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment