Monday 12 January 2015

Meal Planning Monday

I'm having a few problems with some side effects from medication that I'm taking which is sapping my energy and my enthusiasm, so please forgive me if the blog is not updated as often as it used to be. I have an interesting week next week. Two trips to the theatre and then I'm going to France for the day on a cheese cruise. I also got a new cook book for Christmas; River Cottage Light and Easy by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, so I'm trying out a few new recipes from that book this week.













Monday
Celeriac, Apple and Chestnut Soup with Bread (Light and Easy)
Out before the theatre

Tuesday
Smoked Salmon and Pea Pasta Salad

Wednesday
Turkey, Tarragon and Bean Salad (Salad Days)
Out before the theatre

Thursday
Cheese and Tomato Quiche with Salad
Ratatouille with Saffron Rice (Jamie's 15 Minute Meals)

Friday
Lamb and pitta with Crunchy Veg
Home at my parents

Saturday
Out for lunch in France
Something from France

Sunday
Veggie Burger
Kipper Chowder (Light and Easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment