Monday 22 September 2014

Meal Planning Monday

So last week was busy, neither of the theatre trips were very good but I really enjoyed the burger at Five Guys, not as good as Patty and Bun as mine rather fell apart but I loved the unlimited soda machine, with all sorts of flavours! I also had a great brunch at Rub in Finsbury Park on Saturday, I had quite a feast; pancakes with bacon, pulled pork, maple syrup and two eggs and a banana milkshake. I went for poached eggs to try and make it more healthy! It wasn't the best American Barbecue I've had, Bodean's was way better but it wasnt bad and the milkshake was really good. On Sunday I went to see Pride at the cinema and for Mexican food at Chilango before. I love Chilango, the flavour of the meat is awesome. I had a super nachos which were basically loaded nachos, delicious! The film was also really good, it was serious and funny in turn and the cast were amazing.

My neighbour also appeared on Friday with a plant pot of summer pudding! I love her reuse of pots, she's amazing at doing that kind of stuff.






















So what does this week hold? Much quieter this week, I finally have time to do Zumba during the week, so that's Wednesday, tonight is pilates and Thursday I have a committee meeting in the evening. My parents are also coming at the weekend so I'm splashing out and making Mushroom and Taleggio Mac and Cheese followed by some kind of Apple and Blackberry based pudding! I'm also hoping to make a trip to Borough Market on Saturday morning as I got a voucher for cheese from Neil's Yard Dairy for my birthday which I have yet to spend and then we will have a cheese filled Sunday lunch!

Currently Reading: Little Beach Street Bakery - Jenny Colgan















Monday

Tuesday
Indian Mackerel Pitta with Crisps

Wednesday
Salmon En Croute with Veg

Thursday
Couscous Salad with Courgette and Goat's Cheese

Friday
Radish Tart and Salad
Beef Olive with Mash and Veg

Saturday
Salami and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Crisps
Mushroom and Taleggio Mac and Cheese (Mac and Cheese Book)

Sunday
Salady Stuff
Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment