Monday 28 July 2014

Meal Planning Monday

So this week is much quieter! I'm finishing off painting my windowsills this week and then running around doing odd jobs. I'm going to the theatre on Tuesday and then on Thursday my Mum arrives and on Friday we go off to Paris for the weekend and then the following Tuesday I'm going up to Northumberland for about 10 days. So this weeks menu plan is a clear out the fridge and use the garden one. Then there won't be any meal plans for a couple of weeks but I have scheduled posts whilst I'm away so you'll still get the daily update!

 












Monday
Spicy Morroccan Carrot Salad with Lentils (Plenty)
Lamb Kofte Curry with Rice (Jamie's 15 Mins)

Tuesday
Raclette Tart and Salad
Out before the theatre

Wednesday
Roast in the Hole with Sausages

Thursday
Out

No comments:

Post a Comment