Friday 27 June 2014

Pan Bagnat Wrap

I had some leftover tuna from my birthday party and quickly had to come up with something to do with it. I've had tuna nicoise salad before and thought I could make this into a sandwich, low and behold it's been done before, a pan bagnat, so I looked at a few recipes and then made my own version with what I had in the fridge using a wrap instead of a baguette.
















Pan Bagnat Wrap
(Serves 1)

1 wholemeal wrap
1/2 can tuna
1/2 tsp capers
1 tsp olive oil
1/4 red onion, diced
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp garlic mayonnaise
1-2 lettuce leaves
2 anchovies
1 hard boiled egg, sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, halved

Mix the tuna, capers, olive oil, onions, salt, pepper, thyme and mustard together in a large bowl. Cover and put into the fridge. 

Heat the wrap in the microwave for a few secs to soften. Spread the mayonnaise on top of the wrap and top with the tuna, lettuce, anchovy, hard boiled egg, and tomatoes. Roll up and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment