Saturday 12 April 2014

Mini Egg Tiffin

For the last Mad Hatters of the term we had an Easter party. So I made mini egg tiffin. I have to say this recipe didn't work perfectly to me. I think you really do have to crush the biscuits up well as mine fell apart. Luckily the girls didn't mind too much and scopped up handfuls to eat! It was very tasty. I swear there is something in cocoa powder that makes it addictive!
















Mini Egg Tiffin (from The Goddess Kitchen)

85g butter
2 tbsp golden syrup
2 tbsp cocoa
170g digestives, crushed to crumbs
170g mini eggs, lightly crushed
30g mini eggs, left whole

Gently melt the butter and golden syrup in large pan. Stir in the cocoa, digestives and crushed mini eggs.

Line a 1lb loaf tin with cling film. Press mixture into tin then press the whole mini eggs into the top. Refrigerate until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment