Tuesday 25 February 2014

Meal Planning Monday

This time on Saturday I was wondering down the beach front in Tel Aviv in 28C heat! It was glorious. We had blue skies for the 4 days we were in Israel. I cannot wait for summer, so long as it's hot and sunny!
















This was the view out of our hotel window in Tel Aviv on Friday morning! We spent the first day in Jerusalem exploring and then the next couple of days in Tel Aviv including a wedding. I really enjoyed the trip and loved the place. There are so many things I didn't get to see and I would love to go back.

Before we went to Jerusalem I baked a cake for the wake after a funeral. I was asked to make a Victoria Sponge and I filled it with raspberry butter cream and fresh raspberries.
















And then it was back to earth with a bump. On Saturday lunchtime I was wearing shorts and t-shirt and I walked back to my flat in a hat and scarf. I can hear the rain on the window as I type this as well. So back to normality after half term. Yesterday was an Inset day, so no pupils, today everyone is back! This week should be ok, busy but not ridiculous. I'm going to the Tricycle Theatre tonight to see Red Velvet, going to a friends house on Friday and then out for lunch with my parents on Sunday. I'm still clearing out the freezer, so meals are easy and quick.















Monday
Smoked Trout and Potato Salad (WW Soups and Salads)
Cheesey Swiss Panade with Salad

Tuesday
Roast Carrot and Ginger Soup with Bread
Out for a meal before the theatre

Wednesday
Quiche and Salad
Ham, Cheese and Leek Crispbake with Salad

Friday
Out at a friends house

Saturday
Out with a friend
Mackerel and Leek Pasta Bake (Waitrose Recipe Card)
 
Sunday
Out with my parents
Duck Leg Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment