Monday 13 January 2014

Meal Planning Monday

There's a mixture of stuff on the menu this week. Partly freezer clearing again, partly using things up. I got some filo pastry out of the freezer over the weekend thinking I only had a little left, when I opened up the packet I had a ton of the stuff, so I made three different dishes using filo pastry, so instead of clearing the freezer out, I've filled it up again!!

This week is fairly busy, author visit on Wednesday and I'm out for a drink, neurologist on Thursday and my Mum's here and then my parents are returning at the weekend. Really I want to hide until I feel better but life goes on.

 












Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday 
Chicken and Ham Tangle Pie (Hairy Dieters)

Thursday
Out with my Mum

Friday
Lamb Kebab Pitta with Crisps

Saturday

Sunday
Roasted Carrot Soup
Chicken with Rice Krispies and Butternut Squash Chips

1 comment:

  1. Ohh everything sounds delicious especially Saturdays meals! Yum!

    ReplyDelete