Monday 25 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday

I had another lovely pottering weekend, apart from my boiler breaking down and then leaking everywhere. I woke up on Saturday morning to a my kitchen counter being awash with water. I had to wait in for the British Gas man to appear on Saturday afternoon, so I didn't get to the Belleville Sassoon exhibition. I did however, get to Mojo on Saturday evening after queueing for tickets in the morning, it was a good play but not as good as Jerusalem. On Sunday I brought the tone down a bit and went to the gym in the morning and then to the cinema to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, which I loved! It was so cute, animated vegetables masquerading as animals, really clever! I was the only adult in the cinema without a child though!!

This week is fairly quiet, nothing exciting until the end of the week when I'm going out for a Thanksgiving meal, and my parents are here for the weekend. I'm off to the Pearls exhibition at the V&A again with my Mum and we're going out for lunch at Brasserie Blanc before. Food wise I'm clearing out the freezer a bit again as my Mum is coming with lots of food that I bought at Half Term and is sat in her freezer, the rest of that awesome cheap Waitrose shop that we did.















Monday
Crab Sandwich with Crisps
Old Bay Shrimp with Pasta and Alfredo Sauce

Tuesday
Sorrel and Goat's Cheese Quiche with Salad
Corned Beef Hash with Veg

Wednesday
Italian Wedding Soup
Ginger, Chilli and Soy Mackerel with Special Fried Veg Rice

Thursday
Salmon and Cream Cheese Sandwich with Crisps
Pork, Courgette and Corn Enchiladas

Friday
Runner Bean and Corn Farro with Goat's Cheese
Out for a Thanksgiving meal

Saturday
Out at Brasserie Blanc
Something simple and light

Sunday
Lamb, Pea and Mint Burger with Crisps
Cabbage Rolls

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to see Jerusalem - I just never seem to manage to time my London visits with all the shows that I want to get to!

    Enjoy your week.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds great!!
    Wednesday's sounds fab x

    ReplyDelete