Monday 14 October 2013

Meal Planning Monday

I give up, clearly my body is not wanting to co-operate, I now have sinusitis and an ear infection on top of my back which has flared up again! So this week is going to be very quiet and hopefully restful. I have no plans at all this week, which is good and bad, Pilates on Thursday and that's it.
 
I went to the Pearls exhibition at the V&A on Saturday with a friend and it was fantastic, there were some absolutely beautiful pieces of jewellery. There are a couple of other exhibitions I want to go to, one about Paul Smith at The Design Museum and one about Belleville Sassoon at The Fashion and Textile Museum. Anyway after the Pearls exhibition we went to Comptoir Libanais for lunch and we shared Lebanese flatbread and had some spicy potatoes on the side, for afters we shared a znoud, which was like baked vermicelli with cream in the middle, really good. I also had a rose syrup lemonade which was delicious. There are so many things on the menu that I would like to try so I will definitely be going back.
 
I hope everyone has a lovely week ahead. Roll on half term!
 
 



Monday
Salmon Panzanella Salad
Scalloped Macaroni with Salad

Tuesday
Tomato Potato Tarte Tatin with Salad
Meatloaf with Mash and Veg

Wednesday
Smoked Trout Pasta Salad
Pork, Elderberry and Apple Pie with Veg or Salad

Thursday
Lamb Pitta with Pickled Red Cabbage
Courgette and Ricotta Gnocchi with Monkfish and Alfredo Sauce

Friday
Courgette and Cheddar Soup with Bread
Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Mackerel with Noodles and Veg

Saturday
Cheese and Tomato Tart with Salad
Pulled Pork Chilli Verde with Rice

Sunday
Sweet Potato Burger (Waitrose Magazine)
Aubergine, Mozzarella Saffron Rice Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment