Monday 30 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday

This last weekend was lovely, I went back to my parents for the weekend and went to several talks at a Georgian Fayre in their local town. The first was by Annie Gray about Georgian dining and food, the second was on Georgian flower arranging. Both were really interesting and the floral displays she created in front of us were incredible.

Today however, is not a good day and this week as has been the past few weeks is busy. I also have to go for a scan on my leg on Friday which I am not looking forward to. Meals this week are a combination of everything, some to cheer me up, some easy quick out the freezer things and some super indulgent things next weekend. I have big plans for the pulled pork including a pie with elderberries and apple and also something Mexican as my tomatillos have started ripening!

I also can't think of a sandwich for Thursday at the moment, I may revert to cheese and pickle or something of that ilk, anybody got any ideas, let me know...














Monday
Quinoa, Pesto, Cherry Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
Fish Pie and Salad

Tuesday
Carrot and Chickpea Soup and Bread
Out at the theatre, Pizza beforehand

Wednesday
Tomato and Pesto Quiche with Salad
Couscous Stuffed Peppers

Thursday
Sausage Sandwich with Mustard and Pickles and Crisps
Baked Salmon with Chorizo and Veg

Friday
Tapenade Chicken Pasta Salad with Runner Beans
Cajun Chicken Pasta

Saturday
Salmon Panzanella Salad
Cheesy Swiss Bake

Sunday
Pulled Pork
Italian Wedding Soup
 

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds delicious!!
    Ohh pulled pork!! YUM!
    Good luck for Friday! Hope all goes well! x

    ReplyDelete