Monday 23 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday

So I'm now in that stage in term where I'm knackered and have started to go a bit doolally. Saturday I was at school all day for Open Day, smiling and chatting to prospective parents, then Sunday evening I was trying to get everything ready for the week, bake for the book group, make supper and make lunch for today and I managed to burn the bacon, put chocolate on the flapjacks before I baked them and I had inedible brown sushi rice as the rice cooker didn't cook it properly, so had riceless dinner! But I am here, at work and weirdly I feel slightly more alive today, not sure how long that will last!

This week is again a busy week, pilates tonight, which was nowhere near as bad I feared it was going to be last week, meeting my Dad tomorrow, out for dinner on Wednesday, packing and sorting on Thursday and then I am going to my parents for the weekend. The town near my parents is having a Georgian Fayre this weekend so I'm going to a number of talks, including one about Georgian food, and also going to other activities that are happening over the weekend. It's a flying visit though and I'm back by Sunday lunchtime! I'm also teaching this week. So meals are easy, mostly out the freezer or things I can cook in minutes. Only 4 weeks to half term!!














Monday
Bacon and Avocado Pasta Salad
Yellow Thai Veg Curry and Rice

Tuesday
Courgette and Cheddar Soup and Bread
Sardine Fishcakes and Salad

Wednesday
Smoked Salmon, Runner Bean and Corn Pasta Salad
Out trying Shake Shack

Thursday
Ham, Cucumber and Cream Cheese Wrap
Courgette, Bacon and Brie Gratin

Friday
Sausage, Potato and Goat's Cheese Salad
Going to my parents for the weekend

Saturday
Away
Away

Sunday
Mozzarella, Tomato and Tapenade Panini
Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy!!
    4 Weeks till half term....Seems like they only just went back...lol
    Great meal plan! Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete