Monday 6 May 2013

Meal Planning Monday

Today is bank holiday Monday and so I am hopefully out enjoying the sunshine somewhere but I thought I schedule my meal plan so it came out on Monday. Today is actually Friday and in light of watching people do the Live Below the Line challenge this week, I am trying to use up some of the stuff I have in my cupboards, fridge and freezer instead of going out and buying more new stuff I don't really need. The only thing I need to buy for next week is some salad.

Next week is not too bad but we are now three weeks into term and I am starting to get exhausted again, the sunny weather is helping a little though and I really enjoyed sitting out in the sunshone eating my lunch today. I have a big author visit on Tuesday and an after school book group on Wednesday but A Chorus Line and lots of zumba should help to lift my mood somewhat. I have also finally got my hands on some fresh kaffir lime leaves so I cannot wait to try them out in the Corn and Coconut Milk Soup, however they are currently stuck at the Post Office Depot, who hopefully will let me have them tomorrow!














Monday
Corn and Coconut Milk Soup
Mushroom Wellington with Salad

Tuesday
Vegetable Soup
Out at the theatre - A Chorus Line this time!

Wednesday
Broccoli and Rice Casserole and Salad
Chicken and Barbecue Sauce Wrap with Crisps

Thursday
Cheese and Pickle Sandwich with Crisps
Out at Byron Burger with a friend

Friday
Tomato Pasta Salad (WeightWatchers Cooking for One)
Sardines Stuffed with Orange and Bay with Potato Salad and Veg

Saturday
Smoked Salmon Pitta Pizza
Mushroom Pesto Burger with Potato Wedges

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the Corn and Coconut Soup and I already have Kaffir Lime leaves in the freezer

    ReplyDelete