Saturday 2 March 2013

Tuna and Olive Wrap with Pesto Mayonnaise

This comes from a french cook book I have bought in the summer and it has been fantastic at helping me to think of things for lunch, I also bought a couple of salads books and I need to remember to use those too. My french is just about good enough to stretch to interpreting recipes, which is handy and I do love a good wrap. I have been using the Warburtons squarish wraps as they don't go as soggy as a normal tortilla wrap between making them in the morning and eating at lunch time.
















Tuna and Olive Wrap with Pesto Mayonnaise
(Serves 1)

1 tortilla wrap
1/2 can tuna chunks in spring water
1 tsp light mayonnaise
1 tsp pesto
salt and pepper
5 black olives, halved
small chunk of provlone, sliced
2 lettuce leaves

Heat the wrap in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften it.

Mix the tuna, mayonnaise and pesto and season.

Lay out the wrap plasing the lettuce leaves on top, spread the tuna on top and then the black olives. Add the cheese down the centre and then roll up.


No comments:

Post a Comment