Monday 4 March 2013

Meal Planning Monday

I didn't really get around to meal planning last week, I did make a plan but it got mixed around so much and wasn't very exciting that I didn't bother to post it. This weeks isn't really very exciting either, but there are a few more recipes rather than grab out the freezer meals. I did go to my sister's for dinner last night and left with lots of goodies, so I have a quarter of a pavlova to eat up and some leftover ingredients to use too!

This week is busy again but hopefully not as busy as last week where I didn't get time to think let alone sit down. I spent the weekend painting, all that's left to do in my bedroom is the skirting board and then the carpet is going in next Monday, so I will be back in some sort of order sometime soon hopefully! This all started back in November and things have been chaotic since then, so I am very much looking forward to a wardrobe and a chest of drawers and putting my clothes back in their rightful places!!

Work should also calm down a bit after the inspection, so hopefully I'll have more time to plan more exciting meals and the time to actually have some fun!














Monday
Salmon and Wild Rice Salad
Venison Burger with Taco Casserole

Tuesday
Bacon and Pea Pasta Salad
Thai Salmon Noodle Soup

Wednesday
Super Green Mackerel Salad
Scallop and Tomato Angel Hair Pasta

Thursday
Sausage Sandwich
Out with my Mum

Friday
Chicken and Mayonnaise Sandwich
Moroccan Style Potato Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment