Monday 5 November 2012

Meal Planning Monday
















Ah, back to school and back to meal planning. This week sees me trying to empty out the freezer a bit, partly because I want to try freezing a scarf which malts everywhere, and apparently sticking it in the freezer will stop it. Having eaten all the things that had been there a little too long a while ago, my freezer seems to be ticking over nicely. The earliest meat thing was bought in July, which is good and not past it's 6 month cut off date. I haven't got as far as the weekend yet! Saturday will be Daring Cooks and Sunday will be someting to use up half a tin of butter beans. I'll think of something!

Monday
Spanish Chicken and Rice Salad (Bento)
Rabbit Burger with Dolcelatte

Tuesday
WW Bacon and Leek Quiche
Out with my Father

Wednesday
Ham and Edamame Noodle Salad
Mexican Lasagne

Thursday
Curried Tuna Salad Sandwich
Going to my Sister's for dinner

Friday
Spicy Sausage and Bean Salad (WW Nice n Spicy)
Scallops with Lemon and Rocket Risotto (Leith's Simple Cookery)

Check out Mrs M for other people's meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment