Friday 14 September 2012

Tuna and Pepper Pasta Bake

Another food I'm not really fond of is tinned tuna. I love fresh tuna but tinned not so much, unless it's in a burger, those were delicious. This wasn't too bad either, there isn't actually all that much tuna in it but it's enough to know that it's there. I used the other half of the tin to make a delicious tuna and olive wrap which I forgot to photograph! I need to get better at photographing my lunches! I think I'm just too sleepy in the mornings!
















Tuna and Pepper Pasta Bake (adapted from WeightWatchers Magazine September 2012)
(Serves 4)
(9 WW ProPoints per serving)

250g pasta shapes
125g chargrilled peppers, drained and chopped
6 spring onions, sliced finely
130g can tuna in spring water, drained
200g extra light soft cheese
75g light mozzarella, drained and torn
10g parmesan, grated finely

Preheat the oven to 180C.

Add the pasta to a large pan of boiling water and simmer for 5 mins. Drain and tip back into the pan. Stir in the pepper, spring onion, tuna, soft cheese and season.

Tip into a 1 litre ovenproof dish. Tear the mozzarella and scatter it over the top then sprinkle the parmesan over the top.
















Bake for 30 mins or until golden and bubbling. Serve with a green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment