Saturday 22 September 2012

Hot Maple Nectarines

I don't make puddings very often but occasionally I come across something I really want to try and this was one of those. I'm not much a fan of nectarines so I used peaches instead but I suspect it doesn't really make a difference, this was lovely and sweet. I served it with a tbsp of half fat creme fraiche instead of ice cream, which lowered the points value too!
















Hot Maple Nectarines (from WeightWatchers Magazine September 2012)
(Serves 2)
(3 WW ProPoints per serving)

3 ripe but firm nectarines, halved and stoned
1 tsp orange zest
pinch ground cinnamon
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 50g scoops light vanilla ice cream

Heat the oven to 230C.

Cut two squares of foil, add the nectarines cut side up and top with the zest, cinnamon and maple syrup. Seal the parcels by scrunching the edges. Sit them on a baking sheet and cook for 12-15 mins.
















Serve with a scoop of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment