Saturday 9 June 2012

Salmon Salad Wrap

This is so simple I am not really sure why I am posting a recipe but it was a flash of inspiration so I thought I would! I am trying to diet without using prepacked diet foods, at least for my main meals. The treats, yes, I use them, I'm not sure how I'd get through the day without some form of chocolate or crisps and the WeightWatchers treats are not too bad, that I can have some form of treat is one of the things that really helps with the dieting process.

Having said that I came across some WeightWatchers cans of salmon in a lemon dressing and thought, I can jazz these up and have something a bit more decent. You could of course just use tinned salmon, mayonnaise and lemon mixed together if you aren't on a diet and the effect would be much the same I would think. All this reminds me that I have some dill in the freezer that needs chopping up and freezing!


Salmon Salad Wrap
(Serves 1)
(7 WW ProPoints per serving)

1 can WeightWatchers salmon in lemon mayonnaise style dressing
1 tbsp 0% fat greek yoghurt
4-5 slices of cucumber, diced
1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
1 tortilla
a few lettuce leaves

Put the can of salmon into a bowl and add the yoghurt, cucumber and dill, mix to combine.

Lay out the tortilla and put the lettuce leaves on half of the tortilla, add the salmon mixture on top, fold over the bottom end  of the tortilla and roll up.

No comments:

Post a Comment