Thursday 10 May 2012

Mushrooms on Toast

I have my first vegetable from the garden! Well it's not really from the garden, as they were grown in a box in my living room! But I have mushrooms!!



I let them get a little big but they were delicious and this is a healthy breakfast that's reasonably quick to make.

Mushrooms on Toast
(Serves 1)
(4 WW ProPoints per serving)

4 medium sized mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp flora light
5 sprays cooking spray
1 tsp parsley
1 slice wholemeal bread

Heat a frying pan and add the cooking spray and half the flora. Cook the mushrooms until they are soft and have gone more brown.

Meanwhile, toast the bread and spread the other half of the flora on it. when the mushrooms are coked put on top of the bread and then sprinkle with parsley. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment