Friday 11 June 2010

A Couple of Bento

I have a couple of bento to share with you, the first one I'm entering into the British Themed Bento Event at Bento Box Blog. I made a ploughman's bento ages ago, I took it to the British Library with me when I was studying, but what is more quintessentially English than the ploughman's lunch?!

So I had: two slices of bread, an apple, cheddar cheese, salami, pickle, coleslaw, cherry tomatoes and little gem lettuce.


The second is probably Lebanese or at least from somewhere round there! I had hummus with falafel, couscous with mint, green pepper, pine nuts and cherry tomatoes and cucumber halves on top for a bit of decoration.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I remember having Ploughman's lunch as a kid! Excellent! Thanks for joining in the British Theme Bento Event :o)

    ReplyDelete