Monday 29 March 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm sorry that there isn't anything much more interesting than just the plan, but seeing as how I actually bothered to Menu Plan I thought I'd post it! I have lots of work on at the moment, so my entries won't be as long and exciting! I am currently setting up an exhibition on Sadler's Wells which has to be with the designers on the 9th April to go up on the 7th June, which is really interesting and exciting but very time consuming!



Sunday
Lunch: Minestrone Soup
Dinner: Tuna, New Potatoes, Asparagus, Courgette in a Creme Fraiche Sauce

Monday
Lunch: Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Dinner: Prawn and Spinach Curry, Rice

Tuesday
Lunch: Pesto Hummus Potato Salad, Sliced Bratwurst, Cherry Tomatoes (Bento)
Dinner: Chicken en Croute or Paprika Chicken with a Tomato Cream Sauce

Wednesday
Lunch: Pitta Bread, Spinach Pakoras, Sour Cream
Dinner: Courgette and Cheddar Pasty, Salad

Thursday
Lunch: Leek and Tortelloni Bake
Dinner: Chickpea Soup, Bread

Friday
Lunch: Poached Egg, Ham and Hollandaise
Dinner: Out at a friends house

Saturday
Lunch: Salad with Kabanossi, Cheese, Feta, Artichokes etc
Dinner: At my parents house

No comments:

Post a Comment