Monday 7 December 2009

Menu Plan Monday

These essays are really taking there toll, again I haven't updated between menu plans! I am about half way through them now, although I have left the worst until last! I have to write a 1500 word design critique of a website I'm creating using xhtml, and I have no idea what to write!

One of the highlights of last week was this Green Tea Soba Noodles with Tuna Steak from My Cooking Hut. The flavours worked really well together and this was a really tasty dish.



I changed the recipe a little bit and added mushrooms and mange tout instead of courgette as that's what I had in the fridge.

This week is very short, I'm going away at the end of the week for a few days, so I'm trying to use up everything in the fridge and not buy any more. I'm also going home for Christmas so I don't want to have too much left around for then either!

Sunday
Lunch: Fish Fingers and Potato Croquettes
Dinner: Breaded Veal with Japanese Curry, Noodles or Rice

Monday
Lunch: Macaroni Cheese, Salad
Dinner: Fish Soup, Bread Roll

Tuesday
Lunch: Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rice Noodles and Chicken Patties
Dinner: Out with my father

Wednesday
Lunch: Away
Dinner: Away

Thursday
Lunch: Away
Dinner: Away

Friday
Lunch:
Dinner: Sausage and Mash with Onion Gravy, Veg

Saturday
Lunch: Croque Monseiur, Salad
Dinner: Out for a Christmas Party

No comments:

Post a Comment