Tuesday 7 July 2009

Menu Plan Tuesday Again

This weeks Menu Plan Monday is a day late and last weeks went completely out the window! By the time I had got around to finding a computer to post from it was Thursday! So I didn't bother, I just had a written one on my pin board. One of the best recipes from a couple of weeks ago was this Sausage, Mushroom and Asparagus Rigatoni, based on the Sausage and Mushroom Penne dish from Nilmandra from Soy and Pepper. The only changes I made were using Rigatoni instead of Penne and adding asparagus as it needed using up.



Needless to say it was delicious, it was lovely and creamy with a nice mustard tang. I had leftovers which I froze and had yesterday for lunch and it was none the worse for being frozen. I don't seem to have much energy at the moment, so all my cooking is very simple and quick, often a combination of freezer staples and veggies, or things I have cooked a million times before. I now have a referral to the hospital so hopefully someone there can help, and I'm also trying osteopathy tomorrow to try and ease the pain in my neck and shoulders. Fingers crossed.

Sunday
Lunch: Fry Up
Dinner: Curry

Monday
Lunch: Sausage and Mushroom Penne, Salad
Dinner: Breaded Plaice, Veggies

Tuesday
Lunch: Noodle Salad
Dinner: Out at Yo! Sushi

Wednesday
Lunch: Chicken Fajitas
Dinner: Devilled Mackerel with spinach and potatoes

Thursday
Lunch: Quiche, Salad
Dinner: Pasta, Chicken and Pesto

Friday
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Out?

Saturday
Lunch: Out?
Dinner: At my Cousins for a Barbecue

No comments:

Post a Comment