Thursday 2 July 2009

Many Bento

I have a huge backlog of Bento, I have taken a bento to work at least twice a week for the last couple of weeks and it is so nice to have something to look forward to for lunch. I love my Laptop Lunchbox, it is really useful for a hot meal and salad which is what I have nearly every Monday and Thursday.

The first is quiche on salad, with a side car of mushroom pasta salad, cherries and a babybel cheese.


Next is leftover egg fried rice from the lemon chicken, with fish balls, cherry tomatoes on a bed of alfalfa sprouts, with a green rabbit of sweet chilli sauce, and a blue strawberry of vinaigrette.


Then we have three mushroom rice, with salad, a plum, Japanese chocolate filled mini puff pastry, vinaigrette in the container, and a babybel.


This one is smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, a plum, and some multi-coloured goldfish crackers.


Next I had cod gratin, with salad, strawberries, container of vinaigrette, and olives with feta cheese.


Finally pesto couscous, falafel, olives with feta cheese, muhumarra on a lettuce leaf. Meringues and strawberries in the side car with a bunny of sugar for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment