Tuesday 24 February 2009

New York

I have just come back from a weeks holiday in New York. I had a fantastic time, but completely forgot to take many photos. I really loved eating Bagels with Lox Spread and Hot Chocolate for breakfast, the best ones we had were from H&H Bagels at Broadway and 80th Street, but I can't find any Lox spread over here. I also tried New York Cheesecake and Red Velvet Layer Cake, both were delicious. One lunch time we also had an amazing salad from a salad bar, the range of choice was amazing. I went with my sister and we shared most of our meals as the portions were huge! I really loved New York and would love to go back some time.

I also did a bit of food shopping. I bought Chicken and Beef Broth, Velveeta to make macaroni cheese, onion powder, some Lays crisps and, finally, Goldfish crackers. They all arrived safely back in the UK!

First Breakfast: Blueberry pancakes and Pancakes with ham and maple syrup.



My addiction: Poppy Seed Bagel with Lox Spread

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, the bagels with lox spread and blueberry pancakes look delicious.

    - Cindy

    P.S. This is my first time visiting your blog (from LJ). I like how you say it's your 'attempts' at cooking. I'm all about attempting to cook, too. ;-) And I love cheese and adding a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice to certain dishes just before I serve them.

    ReplyDelete