Monday 26 January 2009

Menu Plan Monday



This weeks Menu Plan Monday is basically ready prepared food from the freezer, so there is not much cooking from recipes involved. I am also going to my parents at the weekend where my Mother will cook! I am slowly emptying out my freezer but its a long process! I never realised how much food you could pack into such a small space!

Sunday
Lunch: Scrambled Egg, Smoked Salmon, English Muffin
Dinner: Courgette, Lemon, Basil and Shrimp Risotto, Garlic Bread

Monday
Lunch: Celeriac and Apple Soup, No Knead Bread
Dinner: Thai Fish Cakes, Noodles in Oyster Sauce, Veggies

Tuesday
Lunch: Cheese and Onion Quiche, Salad
Dinner: Out for Liz's leaving do

Wednesday
Lunch: Out, Lunch in China Town
Dinner: Out, Dinner at The Real Greek

Thursday
Lunch: At a conference with Lunch Provided
Dinner: Beef and Ale Pie, Goats Cheese Mash Gratin, Cabbage and Veggies

Friday
Lunch: Pasta Salad with Pesto, Sun dried Tomatoes, Feta, Garlic and Cracked Pepper
Dinner: Out, Mexican I think

No comments:

Post a Comment